Rental Damage Waiver
Take the worry out of rentals for you and your customer
Limit Your Customers' Potential Liability While Protecting Your Business
Rental Damage Waiver (RDW) is an agreement between the rental dealership and the rental customer that limits the rental customer’s financial responsibility for loss or damage to rented equipment in exchange for a fee. This helps protect eligible equipment while out on rental.
We provide coverage for an extensive range of perils, including Collison, Wind, Theft, Fire, Earthquake, Vandalism, Hail, Flood, Overturn, Vermin Infestation, Hail and Tornado.
Service Available for
- Equipment Dealers
The Specialty Equipment Advantage
Simple enrollment. Simple process.
Advantages of placing RDW on all rental equipment for equipment dealers:
- Streamlines the rental process for the dealer and their customer
- Provides peace of mind to your customer
- Reduces any exposure to the dealer’s primary insurance policies
Advantages of placing RDW for the rental customer:
- Eliminates the need to provide proof of insurance at the time of rental
- Will not affect customer’s primary insurance policy
- Helps limit your financial responsibility in the event of loss or damage to rented equipment