Physical Damage Insurance
When the unexpected occurs, you need to know your equipment is protected
Physical Damage Insurance (PDI) provides coverage to repair or replace equipment
in the event of direct physical loss or damage. Most equipment offered by dealers is eligible for PDI.
Jobsite conditions are inherently unpredictable. That’s why we provide coverage for an extensive range of perils, including Collision, Wind, Theft, Fire, Earthquake, Vandalism, Hail, Flood, Overturn, Vermin Infestation, Tornado, and Ingestion of Foreign Objects, which helps protect your investment, including tubes and tires.
We also offer additional coverage of up to $10,000 per policy for the cleanup or removal of pollutants caused by a covered peril.
Service Available for:
- Financial Institutions
- Equipment Dealers
The Specialty Equipment Advantage
Our Physical Damage Insurance policies are designed for peace of mind and ease of service. There are many advantages for equipment dealers, including:
- One-stop shopping for underwriting, servicing and program management
- Simple enrollment and prompt claim service
- Enhanced coverages specially designed for your industry
- Sell direct to the customer or finance on contract
- Earn commissions on sales and revenue on repairs
- Work with a team who are equipment industry professionals
Your customer will enjoy a range of benefits when you partner with Specialty Equipment
- Premiums can be financed and are fixed for the term of the policy
- Flexible deductible options
- Broad coverages specifically designed for Agriculture, Construction and Material Handling equipment
- Eligible repairs completed by authorized technicians using genuine OEM parts